RECRUITING PROCESS OVERVIEW
Environmental Personnel Agency understands that each employee plays an integral part in a business. Therefore, we treat each search assignment as if it were the key determiner to the prosperity of our client's organization.
Our recruiting procedure includes a preliminary planning stage, varied testing mechanisms for recruits, and confirmation to ensure client satisfaction.
We achieve an exemplary match by incorporating a client organization's specific needs into our standard process.
- Assess the client's organizational goals, needs, and preferences.
- Detail specific requirements and responsibilities of the position.
- Collect additional information relevant to the planning stage.
- Compose a candidate profile.
- Compile a pool of eligible recruits from employment channels and network.
- Perform quantitative evaluation through software technology to narrow search.
- Perform qualitative evaluation through interviews and reference check to finalize search.
- Recommend the chosen recruit that best exemplifies the candidate profile.
III . Confirmation
- Verify client's satisfaction.
- Periodically review status of recruit.
- Provide support services when adequate, such as guarantee.